Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Baby Pictures!

I know I said last week I would put up baby pictures and we finally got them scanned in!
Here is his little profile! He did pretty good for the ultrasound.


Here are the 3D pictures the nurse gave us. To me his little nose just looks so cute...but it is my child so I guess I would feel that way. The nurse said that thing that looks like a shiner, in the top picture, is kind of like what it looks like when you press you face up to a mirror. He is a little squished!

And he would not want us to forget that yes he is a boy! Last the nurse said he is measuring in about the 97th percentile in the length of his legs...so we are thinking he might be tall just like his dad!

Some of you have requested to see a profile picture of my growing bump. I wouldn't have one but Brad made me the other night as we were at a park. I am kind of slumped there but you wouldn't see too much if I hadn't. So thank Brad! 


So far things have been going great in Virginia. Brad started his first day at work and I am working at the YMCA in the Wellness Center. I was at a childcare facility but it just wasn't fitting in with my style and stress level. I feel bad for not being able to stay and be a positive influence in the kids lives. But I decided that in this point of my life I need to be the superhero at home, not in the workplace,  as I prepare for this little guy to come. It sure makes me appreciate those moms who stay at home, work, or do both. Moms are amazing!



5 comments:

  1. I love the 3D pics. They're so cute! He's gonna be adorable. He'll be a tall little cricket-giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how cute you are! And those 3D pics are adorable! I can already tell he's gonna be such a cutie! Thanks for putting these up. Oh I'm so excited for you and I'm missing you like crazy right now. I can't wait for our little boys to meet and become instant best friends.

    Isn't it kindof scary to think that in less than three months our entire lives are going to be turned upside down? So exciting, but nerve-wracking at the same time. I just have no idea what to expect. We'll have to call each other all the time. Love ya girl! Tell Brad Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooo adorable! Can't wait to see the little guy in the flesh! He's gonna be just as cute as you I'm sure! Love ya Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miller :) You are a cutie prego girl!! I can't wait for you to have a beebee!!! AHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see the pictures of the babe. Bob says the baby looks just like Brad. (Ha! Ha!) You look great! Glad things are going well.
    Grandma and Grandpa Henshaw

    ReplyDelete