Sunday, March 4, 2012

3 Months!

Well Kellen is pretty much 3 1/2 months but Brad took the camera while in Africa so I could post anything! It obviously takes more than just one picture to get it right, but they usually turn out somehow!



This is the face of, "Come on Mom, seriously every month?!"



I had to take Kellen into the doctor because he has been sick, he is getting better, and he weighed 12 lbs 12oz. One of the first things Brad said when he got back was, wow his head is big. I didn't really believe him at first but today I put on the hat my mom made for him when she was here. This is what it looked like when he was first born......


Here he is now....



Dang kid! I guess I just didn't realize how big his head could grow!


I wanted to post a couple of pictures of Brad's trip to Africa. I am so glad he got back safe and glad to hear about all the stuff he did. I don't want to rant too much but Brad is pretty legit and amazing. From what I heard he did awesome at translating and connecting with the people. The language came back fast and I only wish I could have been there to see him in action! I sure love his big heart!











Brad could probably explain these pictures a lot better. But it looks like he did a lot of good! Sure love him!

5 comments:

  1. I L.O.V.E. Kellen's pictures, especially the hat comparison. Looks like Brad had a good time, after seeing those adorable kids I'm surprised he didn't bring them home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellen is absolutely adorable! I love the comparison photos for the hat. It always surprises me how kids change and grow almost imperceptibly to us.
    It looks like Brad's trip was a good one! Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little cutie! He sure is growing. Brad's trip looks awesome. We need to hear more about it. Maybe he should do a "guest post" on your blog. Haha. And I don't think we'll be applying to any med schools in Virginia. But there's one a Philly, and that's not too far right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe Miller!!! He is getting so big! :) Braxton has a huge head, and strangers tell me... kinda weird! Brad looks like he had a good time, that is so cool! I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete