Saturday, April 14, 2012

Just Keep Swimming!

I know it seems like we don't do anything but take pictures of Kellen but I swear we get out! This week I had spring break at the school so I was able to get some projects done...pictures to come later! 

Kellen finally fits into his favorite aunt t-shirt that Brittany gave him. Yes, Brittany, Leanne might try and say it is about her but I will tell you the straight facts that it was from Britt. They can give him presents and toys to bribe him for that title!


Kellen was a little fussy one day after a feeding and this movie calmed him down, so Brad had to take a picture. Brad sent the picture and emailed it to my dad asking what movie it was and of course he got it. Anyone else know the movie?!?


It was my mom's birthday last week and Kellen sent her an email wishing her a happy birthday!


We've moved onto peas this week and he likes it a lot better than the cereal. A little more messy but he loves it!


Kellen still hates tummy time but if we can distract him he will be there a lot longer. Here I am cutting some fabric out for pillows. It was nice to have Brad home not only to spend time with him but Brad kept Kellen busy while I did some projects.

This is what my husband finds funny. He had me get my camera just so he could do this again and get a picture, I'm glad Kellen and him play so well together. :)


Today we went to the Y and went swimming with friends. This was his first time getting in the pool and he took it quite well. He mainly just sat in the water and relaxed like it was a bath. Luckily we had swim diapers that fit and a swimming suit but he did get cold after awhile. But it was a success and we plan on making more trips to the pool this summer!


7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, your baby is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trooper needs swim diapers! He looks so big next to that Happy Birthday sign. Look at you being all crafty. Good for you Ash. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Ashley! I'm curious, what movie were y'all watching?...I just can't figure it out. Glad to see you are making pillows and doing other projects - you are just so talented! How fun that y'all got to go swimming. Sure hope all is well. Life is Good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the picture where Brad is making him make a face, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok.. I know I already commented, but I swear that the movie you are watching is "The man from snowy river"? Am i close.. or way of? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep! You are right, its Man from Snowy River. Hats off to you! :)

    ReplyDelete