Monday, May 7, 2012

Is He Not Just the Cutest!

 This last weekend we got the chance to attend a friend's wedding up in D.C. We took Friday off and went up early and just relaxed. It was nice to get away and spend some time with friends. Kellen did great the whole weekend and even took some naps in the hotel room!


 Kellen might not be able to walk or talk yet but he is ready to drive!



And last I have to show off my newest winnings (practically my only winnings). I still coupon but lately I have been signing up for more freebies and shopping more online. Along with this come random sweepstakes and  instant winning games. About 2 months ago I was playing a Skittles game trying to win and come to find out I won a Pinata stuffed with skittles. 8 weeks later this was on my doorstep. I figured it wouldn't be too big but it only had one little bag of candy :( Nonetheless it was free and that made my day!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pinata! Did Kellen get to smash it open? HE just makes the funniest faces. I can tell he has and will have a fun personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!! his cute face!! love it
    and i love the pinata hahah. thats hilarious. i'd save it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE his cute face! He has so many expressions! And too bad the whole pinata wasn't filled with skittles, that would've been cool. And I have to thank you for posting that link about the free cards on treat.com, I made one for Nathan and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He IS cute! I just love those little eyebrows. He's the perfect combination of the two of you. Can't wait to finally meet him this summer!

    ReplyDelete